First-time exhibitors enjoy advantages at ZOW
The Newcomerpackage of ZOW comprises five free-of-charge services from which first-time exhibitors can benefit:
- All first-time exhibitors will be introduced in a special ZOW Newsletter
- We will install a special area with glass cabinets in which first-time exhibitors can showcase one selected product.
- At ZOW, there will be posters all over the fairground on which all first-time exhibitors will be showcased with their name and stand number.
- The signs on the ceiling at the booths of the first-time exhibitors will be equipped with a "New"-symbol to call on the attention of passers-by.
- In the printed version of the exhibitors' list, the entries of first-time exhibitors will be equipped with a "New"-symbol in order to direct the glance of the reader directly towards those entries.
Consequently, it does certainly pay off to come to ZOW as a first-time exhibitor! For further information on booking a booth, please contact our sales team!
BaFa support for young companies
Your company is young and innovative and you would like to exhibit at ZOW? You might qualify for support by the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BaFa)! BaFa supports young innovative companies with their participation in leading international trade shows in the form of joint booths.
There will also be such a joint booth supported by BaFa at ZOW. BaFa takes over up to 60% of the costs of booth-building and rent for booths for the exhibitor. The conditions are as follows:
- Seat and business operations have to be in Germany
- Maximum of 50 employees
- Annual turnover of max. 10 Mio Euros
- Company is younger than 10 years
Further information can also be found on the Website of the Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control. Of course, you can also contact us and obtain information on the BaFa-joint booth at ZOW.
Your contact person is:
Mr. Lars Reischel
t: +49 (0) 521 96533-79
m: +49 (0) 160 9234922
f: +49 (0) 521 96533-99